Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve collected your frequently asked questions.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please use the contact us button below.
What is ‘My Day’ all about?
My Day app is about helping people organize their daily tasks and schedule easily.
Our daily lives can get hectic, people often forget to do their everyday routine tasks, such as taking their medicine on time or even to charge their phones at night. My Day helps people stay on track and complete their tasks on time.
What is a Caregiver in 'My Day'?
With My Day, people can assist and care for their loved ones from afar. We call these people Caregivers.
A caregiver can schedule tasks and events for the person they care for, and the tasks and events automatically sync into that person’s device.
Caregivers are usually family members or close friends of the care receiver.
A caregiver can always look in the app at the daily tasks and schedule of the person they care for and view whether he marked his tasks as complete.
After the care receiver marks a task as complete, the caregiver can get a notification that the task is done.
How can My Day app help older adults?
My-Day interface is simple and intuitive. Therefore older adults can find it easy to add tasks and events and be on top of their daily tasks and events.
How can My Day app help people with mild cognitive decline?
People with mild cognitive decline might suffer from memory impairment and need assisting in organizing their day. With My-Day, it’s simple to add and edit tasks and events, and if the person cannot do it by himself, he can add a caregiver to the account, and the caregiver can schedule tasks and events from afar.
How to invite a caregiver?
In order to invite a caregiver please perform the following actions:
- On the account of the Primary User click on the menu button (the one with the letter in the blue circle)
- Choose the first option: Invite a caregiver
- In the popup you can choose whether the caregiver can invite more caregivers, choose what’s fitted to your need.
- Send the special link to your Caregiver
- Open the link on the caregiver device and login with the email and password of the Primary user.
How can a Caregiver invite a user?
In order to invite a user please perform the following actions:
- On the account of the Caregiver click on the menu button (the one with the letter in the red circle).
- Choose the first option: Invite the person you care for
- Send the special link to the person you care for
- Open the link on the Primary User device and login with the email and password created by the Caregiver.
How many caregivers can be in one account?
In a regular account, you can have only 1 caregiver.
Premium account can have up to 10 caregivers. If you need more than 10 caregivers on your account please contact us at: email@example.com
Different Time Zones support
The app works most effectively when you’re using it in one time zone only.
In a joint account, both the caregiver and care receiver need to be in the same time zone for the app to work effectively.
When moving between different time zones, the following might happen:
- Notifications will perform according to the original time zone on which they were set.
- One time tasks or events may not appear in the application.
- Recurring tasks or events might appear on different days from the days that they were set, and their time will appear according to the original time zone on which they were set.
Recurring tasks & events
Regular accounts can set only 1 repeat daily task or event. Regular accounts cannot set weekly repeat tasks.
Premium accounts can set unlimited repeat tasks and events, both daily and weekly.
Editing tasks and events
You can edit everything in your tasks and events like title, time, or date.
In recurring tasks and events, after the first recurring task/event, you can only edit the End-Repeat date or delete them. In events, you could also edit the alert time before the event.
I didn't receive reminders
First, check whether notifications are enabled for My-Day app on the settings menu of the device.
If notifications are enabled, it’s recommended to open the app at least once a day to receive reminders properly.
In addition, a continuous internet connection is needed for My-Day to work well and get reminders.
If it doesn’t solve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On how many devices can I get reminders?
At this stage, you can get reminders only on one device.
When you install the app on more than 1 device (iPhone\iPad) you will have the option to decide if you want to get reminders on the new device or to keep getting them at the other device.
In premium accounts, every caregiver can get feedback (after the user marks tasks as done) notifications at multiple devices.
Scheduling reminders in the future
At this stage, it’s not possible to schedule events and tasks beyond 29 days.
Which features are included in the premium account?
- Unlimited repeat tasks
- Weekly tasks and events
- Caregivers can create and edit tasks & events
- Add up to 10 Caregivers
- Notifications to caregivers after tasks are marked done
- Enabling only caregivers to create and edit tasks and events.
- Priority support
What are the payment methods for Premium Account?
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account.
There are two options when purchasing My Day Premium Account: monthly subscription and yearly subscription.
- Monthly subscription – auto-renewing monthly subscription after a trial period.
- Yearly subscription – auto-renewing annual subscription after a trial period. This subscription is usually substantially discounted.
How to cancel my membership?
To make changes to your subscription you can follow Apple’s instruction here – https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
Can I cancel my membership during the trial period?
You can cancel your membership during the trial period but cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends so you won’t get charged.
What personal data do you have?
Do you share my data?